Friday, May 13, 2011

Number One

The one thing I want more than anything is a number one who also calls me there number one. I want a number one who I hangout with every single weekend. I want a number one who I text every day with the latest drama or something. I want a number one I can call when some big drama goes down. I want a number one who I can count on to always be there. I want a number one who will stick up for me always. I want a number one who would never replace me. I want a number one who will always love me and never act differently towards me no matter what happens. I had a number one, then it started to disappear and it's practically gone now. All I want...is a best friend to never leave me like all my best friend's do. I don't want to be ignored. (by the way guys, this is not referred to anyone so I hope no one takes this the wrong way) I just want to be loved, for me, for who I am..always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment