Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why? Why is all I can ask.

The way teenagers, and adults for that matter, treat each other these days sends so much hatred and heartbreak through my limbs and veins and heart. It upsets me to the core yet there's no escape. Thinking about the 6 young people that have died in the past year should show everyone we're not as invincible as we may think. We're the complete opposite.There's so much violence and mistreatment towards everyone. Such hostility rather than working something out is just ignorant. One day, one day...I hope we all learn from our mistakes rather than making them over and over and over again. It's not fair to others for acting the way we do.We must be the change we want to see...but why haven't we changed?

Gage Edwards (boog), Avery Spence (ave the rave), Maggie Moyler, Hunter Hatcher, Tre Walton (sleepy), and Tyler Davidson...I hope you angels are resting in paradise and watching over all of us. You're either workin hard or hardly workin ;) You are all so missed and so loved. 

These thoughts bring me to another point too. Gage's parents question maybe God is preparing us for some big event brewing. Or taking you good ones to prevent you from being jaded and lost into the madness of reality. I wonder if his parents are right. It all makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment