Friday, February 24, 2012

How do you know?

Sometimes I wonder what true love really is. How do people know when they're in love? Is it a feeling..or a look..or what? How long does it take to fall in love..is there a limit? Can you genuinely fall in love more than once?

I can honestly say my boyfriend is the most amazing guy I've ever known. He's so real and genuine, he's caring and compassionate. He makes me feel a happiness I didn't know existed in my deep, dark, mysterious world. If he makes me feel this that I've never felt before, am I in love with him? I know I love him, he's more than perfect for who I want to be with. Being in his presence just gives me intense butterflies and my whole body tingles. When he comes over and knocks on my door, just looking through my peep hole seeing he's here, tangible and I can grab him and reach him and never let go sends chills down my back. Looking deeply in his eyes and just not being able to control a grin from ear to ear dash out of my face, glowing brighter than the sun, makes me know I wouldn't ever have the desire to be with anyone else but him. Am I blinded by those pacific blue eyes...or is it love growing? How do you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment