Sunday, February 12, 2012

I swear this time I mean it.

Nothing feels worse than making some one your everything and caring about them so much only to have them forget about you and act as if you only exist when it's convenient for them. This, would be some one whom makes me feel like that. He is my bestfriend. I feel like I invest all my time in catering to him and expressing to him how much he means to me. He doesn't care though. He pretends I'm only here when he's bored. I try my best to please him, help him, care for him, and make him realize I'm here for him but he only seems to push away more and more everyday. We went through a rough patch in December, but I didn't think that would ruin our friendship. I love this kid with all I have and I wish him loved me back. He says he does, but actions speak louder than words. Atleast that's what my mom has always told me. We look stupid in this picture but it was the first picture we ever took together. I miss showing up at his house, bawling my eyes out like when Gage died, and him being the only person who was there for me through it all. He would always tell me it's ok and he's there for me. And I believed it, I thought I was actually his bestfriend too. I was for a little, but then he grew apart from me. He's the one person who is never here for me. I text him all the time with a problem or call him and he just ignores it or tells me to suck it up. It's not that easy, sometimes I need you to care too. No one makes me smile as bright as Trey does. No one makes me laugh as hard as Trey does. No one makes me love as genuinely as Trey does. No one makes me as happy as Trey does, even though he hasn't been a great bestfriend to me lately...he still makes me happy. Just seeing him makes me jump for joy. I miss going to his house and jumping on his bed like a bunch of baboons being goofier than ever. I love him, with all my heart and I always will. He has made a huge impact on me and I can honestly say I'll never forget him. There's so much more I could say about him but thinking about it leaves me at a loss of words. 


 
"I can live without you, but without you I'll be miserable at best"

No comments:

Post a Comment