Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nothing is sweeter than looking into your eyes

I love your smile. I love your dimples. I love your bright blue atlantic eyes. I love your smell. I love the way your hands feel. I love scratching your back. I love how you get embarrassed easier than anyone I know. I love how when you feel embarrassed, your face turns cherry red. I love your hugs, so tight and caring. I love your kisses, so gentle and content. I love the way you fidget when you're nervous. I love the way you look at me and just get this stupid smirk on your face. I love your friends. I love when you come over, tired after work for five minutes, just to kiss me goodnight. I love when I wake up to paragraph texts from you explaining how you feel because you're not one to open up and express what you're thinking. I love how you you play with my hair. I love when you sleepover and wake up in the middle of the night and wiggle which wakes me up then you kiss me and rub my back til I fall back asleep. I love when I look up at you and you glow. I love how you kiss me unexpectedly on my forehead and cheeks and lips and neck and tummy. I love how you spend every moment you can with me and still balance everything out in your life. I love the hairs on your stomach and the little faint hairs under your eyes. I love when you call me baby and princess. I love how you make me know you care about me. I love how you go out of your way to do what you can for me. I love how you're so book smart, but lack all common sense. I love how you involve yourself in sports; and when you're about to go to a game, you get more excited than an eight year old on Christmas morning. I love how you're so modest and don't boast about all the amazing traits you obtain. I love how you can tell when something's wrong and you don't stop til you know what's making me upset and fix it to your best ability. I love how you drive really fast because "you like to get where you're going." I love how your eyes squint really tight when you laugh. I love spending every waking moment I can with you and I wouldn't have it any other way at all. You're all mine, and I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment