Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's time to speak up and be heard; loud and clear

You know, typically I never have anything negative to say about you because you've been part of my life for a couple of years now but you know what...I'm done. I'm done with your bullshit. I'm done with you playing head games with me. I'm not gunna let you play me like I'm some xbox. I'm not ever touching you anymore as passionately as I used to nor as caring as I used to. You literally make me sick. The thought of you makes me cringe and I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally stand up for something and speak up. It's starting on here and ending in your face. I'm through it, I'm fed up. You've hurt me more than you could imagine, unintentionally I assume but you did it. You win, you caused me to crack. You're a flakey, inconsiderate, jerk and I'm not taking it anymore. I'm an independent, goal-oriented girl and you're just a complete failure. You gave up instead of pushed through and that's just pathetic. You're a great friend and I love you as a friend but when it comes to being loving and genuine..you completely suck and I hate you. Have fun fucking your psycho ex-girlfriend because I've moved on clearly as you have too. Later hater, catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment