Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm in a blogging mood tonight

I felt like I needed to actually write a positive blog. One about the three most important people to me (aside from family).
Friends are important as a teenager, am I right? I've got three tremendous friends that I would do anything in the world for. Three that mean absolutely everything to me. Three that I love with all my heart til the very end. They're all three completely different people.
There's more than just these three that are important to me but these three have put a real and true impact on me and have helped me through so much especially right now - when I've needed help the most.

The first one is a gorgeous Southern oriented blondie. She's the truest person to me. I've known this girl since I was in 7th grade. She's the light at the end of my tunnel. No girl has a heart like hers. She's been here for me since day one. Nothing could ever get in the way of us. I worry about her more than I worry about myself. I watch out for her best interest more than my own. She's my sunshine, my everything. Her name is Anna Davidson and I love her.

The second one is a cute curly-haired genius. She's the most fun person to be around. She's smarter than she looks, even genius. I can't even begin to describe how much this girl means to me. She is a real friend - she'd do anything for me. She's the one person that makes me smile above the rest. She knows how to make me happy even when I'm sad. She's got my back when I'm a damnsel in destress. (no idea how to spell that so uhhh soung it out) This girl is the one person who truly gets me and understands me and why I am the way I am. She's the one person that truly makes me feel good about myself. She's everything anyone would need and she's got a hell of a personality. I really can't even put words here for how much this girl means to me. Her name is Emma Williamson and I love her.

The third girl is a misunderstood skinny bombshell. She's had her fair share of problems in life which is why I can relate to her so well. So many people think so bad of her because of what they hear but no one actually gives her the chance to prove herself. I've known her for two years but just started to hangout with her this summer. I've basically wasted away my summer with her and I've enjoyed every minute of it. She makes me realize that not everything is perfect and she's shown me that I have some one there whenever I need them. Her name is Collin Brown and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment