Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I swear to you, I do care

Caring? What is it? I can tell you. It’s the act of someone meaning something to you and chasing after them to be there to catch them when they fall. To help someone stand back up when they fall is caring. To care about someone is when you would go to the end of the Earth for them even when they would never do that for you. Caring about someone may include having feelings for someone no matter what they think about you. Also, caring may mean to always think about someone periodically throughout the day even when they never think about you. You know how I figured out I care about you? Because all of these definitions I’ve stated about caring fit how I think about you. All I want to do is to be there with open arms for you and take you in when you need someone and you would never think twice about doing that for me. All I want to do is love you, and care for you, and make you happy but you’re too preoccupied with your ex. She manipulates you and makes you unhappy. It hurts me, it tears me down, and it breaks my heart that you don’t realize what’s right here in front of you. Just three weeks ago you hated her and you told me you had feelings for me…what happened? What changed? I’m still the same person and so is she. I’m better in every way you could think of. I’m even too good for you, yet all I want is you. I want you to want me too. I want you to care about me. I want you to think about me all day every day. I want you to text me randomly because you were thinking about me. I want you to call me at night just because you wanted to hear my voice. I want you to love me. I crave for you, I crave your touch, I crave your kisses, I crave your smile, I crave your eyes, I crave your laugh, I crave your freckles, I crave your love and I crave your walk…your talk…your everything. No one makes me laugh the way you do, or smile, or even keep me happy. Lately, you haven’t treated me well because you’re embarrassed about something stupid and it makes you look shady. The fact you want her and not me is grimy and unattractive. Even your friends hate her and they said straight to your face they hate her and love me. We were perfect, everything was bliss and then you listened to what people were saying. You let people get under your skin about me. You’re a flaky person by the way you act towards me now.  And the day you realize no one will ever care about you like I do, you’ll feel stupid. You’ll feel like a fool. The sad part is…I’ll probably still be here, waiting for you, to care about me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment