Friday, July 15, 2011

Your Eyes

We have a history...we've been on and off for two years. I promised myself I would put a door up between you and my feelings; to never go back to how I felt for you two years ago. 
I'm not in love with you but you certainly know how to make my heart race; from your smile, to your freckles, up to your big brown eyes. I can stare in your eyes and realize I'm absolutely crazy for you.Your kisses make me melt completely. You can make me laugh, smile, and be happy. Your touch makes me feel alive. It makes me feel like I'm flying. Cuddling with you makes me feel safe, like you're a safe place for me to be. I can talk to you about anything and everything. We know each others' life stories. An hour with you can make my day the greatest. I unlocked that door and opened it right up to you. You play a little game with me because you know I'm attached and you know you have control but I've still began to fall for you again and my mind is in a daze. You're too old for me though, and your friends give you a hard time about my age. Nothing makes me more upset than knowing we could never be together, simply because of the age difference. I knew we'd never be able to get into a relationship from the start but I didn't let it get to me and now I'm realizing that was a mistake. I've fallen for you, I've caught crazy feelings for you, and I will always care about you. I even love you; obviously not the true "in love" stage but I do love you. I won't allow myself to get caught up in real love. Even though you're constant head games upset me...I won't let it hurt me...I won't allow myself to get hurt by anything or anyone ever again. I just hope I never lose you because you mean the absolute world to me and always will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment