Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Am I asking for too much?

I'm in love with love..the idea, the physical aspect, the feeling, all of it. The reason I think I'm always searching so hard for some one is because I want love. I want some one to love me. I want to be loved by some one who would do anything for me. I want to be loved by some one who would go out of their way for me. I just want some one to love me and show they love me. I don't want it to be just anyone though, I want it to be some one special. I want it to creep up and come out of no where. I want to be truly cared about. I want to be able to just call some one and say come over or can I come over and the answer to always be yes. I want to be in my room and find their items placed throughout my room. I want to sleep in their shirt or hoodie. I want to just be able to kiss them no matter the time or occasion, just do it because I care too. I want to be able to look at them and they know what meaning that facial expression has. I want to be able to just laugh, cry, smile, and be myself around some one. I want some one I can act like a little kid around or act mature. I want some one who won't judge me for every little thing I do and I want some one who will accept me for me. 


It's funny how guys complain about how there are no girls out there but look right in front of you, what am I? That's what I thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment