Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Everything happens for a reason.


Isn't that what we're always told? Are we trained to believe that? Do you believe it? Do I? Are things supposed to fall apart? Are you supposed to get upset? Are you supposed to get hurt? Am I asking too many questions? Am I supposed to have one horrible parent? Am I supposed to be replaced? Is this too sad for you? Is it ok to act happy when I'm secretly broken hearted? Is it ok just to wanna be loved?


I want to be loved. I want to be happy. I want a best friend. I want my dad. I want to be the girl who has 37 likes on a picture. I want to be the girl that makes perfect grades. I want to be the one that has the cutest clothes in school. I want to be rich. Is it ok to want everything? Is it ok to want things that are impossible? Is it ok to want to reach something I can't?


It's like this; I have dreams. I have hopes, high hopes. I want things I'll never get.


I want too much, but all I truly want...is to be loved. To be loved by those who don't love me and never will.


I'm not perfect, I make mistakes. I ramble on forever. But my biggest flaw...I want things I can't have


I say things over and over again, I repeat myself in multiple ways. I'm too nice but sometimes I'm too mean.


I'm just continuing to go on about nothing..rambling about the random thoughts that go through my heart and head. What if I say something wrong? What if something I say offends you? Or you? Or you? What if I say something that blows up in my face? More flaws I find in myself.


Well why I continue to question things all day, everyday...I'll find the answers somehow...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment