Thursday, April 21, 2011

Remember those bullitens we used to do on myspace ...oh yeah ;)

Have you ever slept in the same bed with the last person you kissed?
I don't think so

What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
nadaaaa

Are you listening to music right now?
yessir, A little bit stronger by Sara Evans

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
warm, duh!

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
sn00000zin

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was nonchalant
 
What mood are you in right now?
an ok one

Is your room ever clean?
almost always

Has anyone got on your nerves today?
nopeeee

What were you doing before filling out this survey?
creepin on facebook, as always

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I have to pee...

What are you excited for?
SUMMA

What piercings do you have?
first, second, third, and fourth hole, double cartilage, middle cartilage, tragus, and belly button

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
there used to be

Who's thinking about you right now?
probably no one :p

Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them?
yeah but not that kind of love, atleast not anymore

Do you like to cuddle?
I dooo

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
well, that depends on who it is..but probably hahaha

Do you think two people can last forever?
yep, I do

How many texts are in your inbox?
a lot...my phone doesn't count haha

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Kaitlyn Warnerr <3

How late did you stay up last night?
12:15?

Why did you stay up that late?
It's normal

When was the last time you cried, really hard?
Hmm Monday?

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
today!

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
not at all, love 'em

How is life going for you right now?
it's finee

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
always, it's the only way I do things!

What's a concern of yours right now?
I'm always concerned haha

Are you keeping a secret right now?
yes I am

Do you miss the way things used to be?
I certainly do

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
aww we'd have precious  babies <3

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
nope haha

Do you like getting hugs from other people?
sure I do

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
not in a sentimental way but yaaaa

How many times is A in your full name?
uno

Are your toenails painted?
hot pink!

Are you taller than 5 foot 4?
no, I'm 5'3

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
when it's straightened

Do you know anyone else with your name?
I do

Are you in a relationship?
..no

Do you think your ex will ever want to be with you again?
he does want to be with me

Who is the last person you kissed?
..... no

Do you think you will ever get married?
of course!

Have you ever been in love?
mhm

Have you ever had two dates in one night?
no?

Do you have any pets?
my pupppy<3<3

Two feelings at the moment?
dead and dead

Say your ex runs up to you and hugs you?
I'd hug back I guess

Anything you'd like to say to someone?
haha no I'll keep it to myself

Are you taller than your dad?
nope

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yeah that's the only way I sleep comfortably

Are you happy with your life at the moment?
I guess so

What is something you disliked about today?
well it's only noon and I haven't done anything

Do you wish someone would call you?
no not really

Who was the last person you thought of?
your mom

The last person you kissed needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
I mean sure why not

Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
maybe idk

What are you thinking about right now?
everything

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
not particularly

Looking forward to anything?
today

Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
don't they always?

When you throw up do you cry?
not always

What have you eaten today?
peanut butter granola bar hahaha

Do you find it cute when boys/girls call you cute names?
I guess

Anything bothering you right now?
of course

What is something that confuses you?
saoskopisgodf

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
cheering competition

Who was the last person you hugged?
Kody? woah that's weird ...

When's the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
oh gosh I dunno

Have you ever quoted a line from a movie?
always!

What are you drinking right now?
nothingg

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
nope

Is it warm outside?
I haven't been outside haha

Status of you and the last person to send you a text?
she'd be my big seeeesster<3

Is your sister a slut?
I dunno, I've never met her. She has a boyfriend though so I doubt itt

Everyone deserves a second chance right?
as many chances as you're willing to give

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
haha yeah?

Who was last to cook for you?
subway

Are you a morning person or a night person?
night, hollla

When is the last time you wore a sports jersey?
I have absolutely no idea, probably freshmen year

Has anyone ever sang to you?
hahahahahahaha oh god

Do you like someone?
nope

Ever made out in a car?
haha yep

Has anyone ever told you that you were beautiful?
mhm

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
uh

Would you ever color your hair brown?
it is brown

Do you think it is disgusting for girls to drink alcohol and get drunk?
not really, do what ya wanna do

Would you rather hang with a bunch of girls or boys?
boys

How did you wake up this morning?
there's a certain way to wake up..?

Do you regret doing something today?
no

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
of course

Are you afraid of the dark?
YES

Who do you have texts from in your phone?
catherine, alex, twitter, joe, robert, kaitlyn warner, kaitlyn simmons, kathryn, trevy, connor, ryan, nick miles, hunter, parkerr, wes, tori mcclellan, tori hessler, timmothey, harry, jesscuh, mom, emma, nick nivar, nick gorski, ross, sean, my aunt, collin, ok..if I went through my whole inbox you'd have everyone from last month too..I'm stopping here at Tuesday

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
like 11

What color is the carpet in the room you're in?
tan ish

No comments:

Post a Comment