Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The crazy things

It's interesting and moving to think about how much I've gone through in general, particularly the last year. From losing friends, to getting arrested, to not getting along with my mom so dramatically where I wasn't even living with her, to getting my heart smashed by some one that meant the world to me, to my mom getting into a rough car accident and hospitalized, down to Gage's death; plus much more. It's all affected me in ways I couldn't even imagine. I had never felt so weak and defeated. In all honesty, I felt incredibly broken. Until tonight, I realized the amount of strength I've consumed. I've grown up so much more than half the people I know. I've matured in a number of perspectives. This has all been a windy road and one rough journey after another. I wouldn't be where I'm at without my friends but most of this has been inner demons and fears being conquered. Empowerment would be the perfect word to describe this feeling. I'm ambitious and I will go far if i keep this content state up. Everything has changed, maybe it wasn't for the better; but change isn't what to fear. Fear itself is what I should be afraid of. If I overcome fear..nothing will ever stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment