Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One and only

This woman right here, to the left in the picture with me, means more to me than anything. She means more to me than my friends, my phone, food, and life itself. I love her more than I could ever show or tell and I wish I could show her that. I mess up a lot and find myself in situations which disappoint her. It breaks my heart to break her heart and find her angry with me. Starting today until forever, I will prove to her that I mean that. I will prove to her I love her and care about her. She is so strong and deals with a lot, yet she stands strong and doesn't let anything get her down. She's the one that helps me find my inner strength, she helps me succeed, and she's gotten me to where I am today. My mom is my hero, she's my world. Everything about her is what I want to be. I look up to her and haven't shown her that. I need to grow up and mature and be the young lady she wants me to be. One thing I love about my mom is if something is wrong and I don't know what to do, I can run to her and she will give me the best advice she can. She's wise, she's smart, and she's beautiful from the inside out. I will show her I love her and mean all of this. I will show her I'm better than how I've been acting. I will do what she asks and fix myself..all for her. She deals with my dad and his crap on a daily basis, her mother has cancer and won't be around for long, her dad died on Valentine's day and her relationship with him was the same mess I go through yet she never falls and she never fails to be an amazing person. In simple words, I love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment