Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A promise.

Here lately I've been messing up terribly. I've disappointed my mom and that kills me that I did something to hurt her. She's my number one and my only one. This is my promise that I will better myself and become the person I'm supposed to be. I'm going to grow up and prove I'm not a terrible person like everyone thinks. I've let people down and done wrong and it's not ok with me in the least bit.
I'm going to work on my grades
I'm going to stop drinking and doing the typical bad teenager stuff
I will not lie
I will not cheat
I will not say mean things nor do mean things
And most importantly I will prove to my mom I care about her, love her, and respect her
I'm going through a rough time which has caused me to act out I guess. I may not be happy and there may be a lot wrong with me but I will fix that, starting today. I'm starting fresh. From here on out I will be a different person and shine the light on more positive things. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment