Sunday, November 27, 2011

This is pointless.

I run away from my problems whether than face the truth. When I'm scared of getting in trouble, I lie. Giving up is not in my vocabulary. I'm only 5'3. I have more than one best friend; Emma, Collin, and Shannon. Losing some one is my biggest weaknesses. I please people and make them happy before myself. I think cheering is dumb but I love it more than anything. Trashy girls make me angry. I'm the biggest hypocrite. I wish my best friend didn't move to Fredericksburg. The past year has left me in an absolute mess. I can honestly say I am unhappy. I believe in fairy tales. I think Harry is an asshole but I still care about him. It doesn't take much at all to get me down let alone fall apart. When people say negative things about my insecurities, I turn into a wreck. Snoring makes me cringe. I burp more than the average male. My mom is my biggest hero and my number one. The beach is my happy place. I wish I was flawless when the truth is, I have more flaws than anything else and I'm ok with that. I love pizza but Chinese food is my favorite. I have Judaism in my blood line. I'm boy crazy. I want my dad in my life but that's the one thing I will never have. I work way too much. I never get a break from anything. I want to be happy. My nails are almost always painted. I'm so lazy I can hardly ever get up to even shut my door. I hate everyone but I'm nice. I can be a blunt bitch. I'm two-faced at times and have said at least one bad thing about every one. I wish I was different. I like my body but I'm constantly finding things I don't like about it. I always think about the past. I dwell on everything. I think I'm going to fail in life. My dad is a prick, I wish he loved me. I lose friends regularly. I'm terrified of falling in love but I obsess over it. I get sick a lot. I live on twitter. I believe in things happen for a reason. I like Cory, a lot. He slept over last night. I stare at my ceiling at night and think about everything. I easily get hurt and I'm sensative. I put up a front on who I am. I think I'm a good friend, if I really care about you because I would do anything for anyone. I rant a lot. I'm done. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment