Monday, November 14, 2011

Please forgive me I have sinned

This is the last person I expected to blog about but I miss this person more than I ever imagined.

We dated for a year and it was all a crazy roller coaster with us. We both hurt each other in ways we never imagined but look at us now..we're having a life talk. I never thought the day would come for us to drop our past, mature, and get over it all. To this day you mean so much to me, you were such a big part of my life for so long and it's a relief you're back in it. Especially now, the conversation we're having is rather deep and at this moment, I don't know what I would do without you.

We've had our ups and a hell of a lot of downs but it taught us how to love, how to trust, and how to open up to other people. You're so amazing and you know my heart better than I do. and I never truly said goodbye to what we were in a respectful way, and I'm sorry for that. We did some messed up things to each other but we're learning. This is just a small little blog about the things I want to say but I'm glad to have you back as a best friend type of person jke<3

No comments:

Post a Comment